Acupuncture and Massage Therapy
Affordable Registered Treatments to Heal All Forms of Pain
and Improve Overall Well-being. "Direct Billing Available!"
Farshid Khajehpour R.Ac.
A member of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncturists of BC (CTCMA). Farshid practiced as a medical doctor in Iran for over 10 years and he can effectively integrate Western and Eastern medicine in his daily practice.
Farshid's passion is to treat the root of disorders.
He has successfully treated musculoskeletal pain such as neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain as well and knee pain, often with immediate results.
Through acupuncture, Farshid also treats mental and emotional concerns such as insomnia, anxiety, depression, stress-related disorders, women's health such as infertility, PMS, and digestive-related conditions.
Farshid's approach utilizes Chinese acupuncture, ear and scalp acupuncture, Korean Saam acupuncture, trigger point therapy, IMS, Tuina (Chinese massage), fire cupping, moxibustion, electrostimulation, and Gua Sha in his practice.
Bing Wang, R.Ac.
Registered Acupuncturist with CTCMA. Bing specialized in the mitigation or relief of pain with needling, cupping, and moxibustion,
to the following syndrome:
- Neck pain/Stiff neck/Cervical spondylosis/Dowager's Hump
- Shoulder pain/Periarthritis of the shoulder
- Back pain/Lumbar issues/Slipped or herniated disk
- Leg pain/Bowleg/Synovitis/Femoral head necrosis/Numbness in the foot/Twisted ankle
- Carpal tunnel inflammation/Hand Numbness
- Facial paralysis
- Headache/Tinnitus/Positional Vertigo/Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Insomnia, depression
- Mammary glands hyperplasia